Tenants already staying, need to build another room.
I have a property and with that TWO different tenants. One is living with us for 30 years. Another is living for 15 years. I have a son, recently married. For them, I need rooms. They currently stay in 2nd floor (top floor) which is like a hall room. One room, one baranda, one bathroom. In Winter, the room gets very cold at night and in summer, its like a micro-wave oven as its a top-floor with glass windows. For these I need to vacant my tenants which they refused.
Now, both the tenants bought their own flats in the same city that of mine. One is living their own flat, but kept a servant in our room. Another is living in our room, but put tenant in their flat. Please suggest me how do we progress? What is our chance? How long approximately will it take? My main concern is that, they will claim that we do have extra room so our requirement is not valid.
You can thenafter, issue legal notice file suit for eviction. In notice mention that you need flat for your own use as your son has recently married. Gather evidences of flats owned by tenants. Suit for eviction may take some years to be disposed of. You must contact a local lawyer.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Bank denying bank deposit done earlier
- Met with an accident police want to impound the car what can I do
- Delay in obtaining degree due new rules by college what can I do
- transfer of case at inter district level
- Bought TV. Company refusing to repair or replace damage. What to do?