Tenant without agreement.
I am willing to make a passport but I am on rent from last 5 years at my uncle's flat so I have not signed any agreement with him now the issue is agent is asking for agreement copy also uncle is ready to give a noc & electricity bill in this situation what should I do?
Show it as your are staying with your uncle as part of his extended family. His issuing NOC in this regard should help.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- If a treaty is signed by Parliament, is it binding on the citizens?
- Inherited pagdi system house from mother will it be divided in divorce
- Tenant not vacating after expiry of contract
- Physical harassment and mental torture by husband What to do
- Case quashed. No appeal made. Can the case be called for re hearing?