quesTenant not vacating the official premises.

I have a tenant who is not vacating my office premises. I am preparing to file a suit for eviction. Now I have information that the tenant is preparing to file a civil suit against me regarding to the property. My father advised me to file a caveat. When I told my lawyer about this he asked me in which court you want the caveat to be filed as the courts change every now and then on minor matters.

• ansFile a caveat. The advocate is wrong. The Judge changes not the court. File the caveat in which court is civil suit of this nature is expected to be filed. You can in the meantime file a suit for eviction against the tenant.