A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: file_get_contents(http://ip-api.com/json/ failed to open stream: HTTP request failed!

Filename: controllers/papa_answers.php

Line Number: 369

Tenant not vacating premises. Got illegal water connection. What to do - FREE LEGAL ADVICE

quesTenant not vacating premises. Got illegal water connection. What to do

sir, I was gave my one room on rent free security Rs 1,25,000/- on eleven month agreement, but now the tenant not vacating my premises they ignore my verbal instructions as well as they obtained an illlegal water connection also without my consent

• ansYou can file a petition for eviction before the concerned court.

In the petition you have to mention the ground for asking eviction and the same has to be done as per the clauses of the Rent Agreement.

• ansFile a suit for eviction of your tenant

Advocate Rajat Joseph

Nizamuddin East, Delhi