Tenant not vacating premises. Got illegal water connection. What to do
sir, I was gave my one room on rent free security Rs 1,25,000/- on eleven month agreement, but now the tenant not vacating my premises they ignore my verbal instructions as well as they obtained an illlegal water connection also without my consent
You can file a petition for eviction before the concerned court.
In the petition you have to mention the ground for asking eviction and the same has to be done as per the clauses of the Rent Agreement.
File a suit for eviction of your tenant
Advocate Rajat JosephNizamuddin East, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can I get visitation rights before child custody is granted
- How to claim return of security deposit from broker
- Unauthorized construction on my agricultural land
- Builder delayed possession what action can I take
- living separately for 6 months, want the custody of my son