Tenant not paying rent and not vacating house what can I do
Hello Sirs, I recently rented my house to a tenant via 11 month rental agreement from 1st June, 2016. He gave me cheque for security deposit (Rs 9000) which is equal to 2 months rent. Cheque bounced and he even did not pay running rent by 7 June, 2016. He said he will get late salary and promised me to pay in a week, but so far has not paid a penny to me. Also, he gave me false info regarding his address of occupation and wife and maybe the woman he is living with is not her wife. Can I file a case for eviction against him for giving false info, unpaid rent and eviction at same time? tx
Yes you can file a case before civil court for Eviction and also file a complaint befor police regarding false complaint so that truth will come in front of you better you engage a good lawyer for the same ..you can contact me got furthet vl rarificatopn if any we will help you.by filing evtivtiob prtition
Advocate Rajendra SharmaTiz Hazari, Delhi
Yes you have filed the case of evication for your tenant before court and your tenent has paid rent to you during the pendnancy of the suit and you have also file the case for cheating for false informationinformation against your tenant further yo may conatct to me..
Advocate Harmesh KumarKarkardooma District Court Complex, Delhi
You shall send a legal notice under section 106 Transfer of property act for termination of tenancy and also for arrears of rent. If he does not vacate the premises then file a suit for possession, injunction and arrears of rent in the competent court of jurisdiction.
You should also file complaint under section 138 NI Act regarding the cheque bounce.
For further pls contact
Advocate Prateek KumarTis Hazari Court, Delhi
Please issue a legal notice for nonpayment of rent and vacation of premises due to non payment of rent and also for termination of rent agreement with immediate effect. And also issue notice for dishonor of cheque which an offence under the negotiable instruments act. Please issue immediately litigation through lawyers
Advocate Harsh Kumar GautamBarakhamba Road, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Husband cheating on me and In laws supporting him what can I do
- What is the procedure to file cheque bounce case
- Brother troubling us how can we disown him
- how to file for a contested divorce case
- Cheque bounced but gave money through some other account what to do ?