Tenant isn't ready to pay rent as per the market value.
My family owns a commercial property in Bangalore. Its a business hub locality. The property was built way back in 1975 by my grandfather and since then its the shops in my building r let out for rent . Now the tenants are paying very less compared to the area's rental value, if we ask they scare us by saying "we are tenants since the building was built so you cannot demand more if demanded we'll pull you to the court and that will take 3 years and you will suffer" this is their reply. also these tenants do not have running agreement all the agreements have not been renewal.
You need to file eviction suit against them as per the tenancy Act of your state. Engage a local lawyer having expertise in the field.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- foreclosure charges on overdraft facility from bank.
- Court ordered to be present in police station how to cancel
- Aunt took my grandmothers Will what can we do in this situation
- Is it necessary to get a registered Will probated or not?
- When should I give notice if services end in September 2016