I have a tenant whose even 1st rent cheque has bounced. She has not paid us even a penny. rent agreement was for 11 months & rent agreed was rs.11000 pm.
In the agreement there will be a clause that if the tenant does not pay rent consecutively for 3 months, the landlord is at liberty to terminate the contract and the tenant has to vacate the premises. I hope you would have collected advance amount from her and in that you start deducting the rent and pay her the left over balance when she vacates the premises.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Where can I complaint for illegal removal of trees
- Is it necessary to mention fathers name in aadhar card ?
- Need to recover money from MLM company
- Husband denying to pay alimony on final date of mutual divorce
- Can I lodge a defamation case against the complainer ?