quesTenant evicting.

I have a tenant whose even 1st rent cheque has bounced. She has not paid us even a penny. rent agreement was for 11 months & rent agreed was rs.11000 pm.

• ansIn the agreement there will be a clause that if the tenant does not pay rent consecutively for 3 months, the landlord is at liberty to terminate the contract and the tenant has to vacate the premises. I hope you would have collected advance amount from her and in that you start deducting the rent and pay her the left over balance when she vacates the premises.