Tenant creating problems with landlords.
I had given my house on rent in Mumbai. My tenant had not paid me rent for 3 months. He was not answering to my phone also. I am not living in kalyan hence i asked my brother to check regarding the same. He found that the tenants were not living there & his brother in law was staying there. He forcefully took the key from him. Now the tenant is suing my brother of stealing money from the home as a revenge. What should I do?
You may file an eviction suit against the tenant for sub-letting. your brother should in the meantime defend himself against the action filed against him by the tenant.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Developer obtained sanction plan but framer sold it to private party
- Served for 10 years and boarded with disability pension
- About marry a foriegn girl in delhi want to know law and documents
- Divorce filed by Husband based on false allegations
- In laws harassing for dowry, How to claim back dowry?