Society welfare association charging for changing flat within society.
We are moving from one flat to another in the same apartment complex. but the welfare society of the complex says we need to pay Rs. 2,000 for move out/ move in charges. Where can we file complaint against this?
First it is advised to go through the guidelines and rules and regulations of the Residents Welfare Society before lodging any complaint.
If such a rule has been already set then you are bound to abide by the same.
If not then you can approach a consumer forum to file complaint.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Maintenance form husband
- Chairman of society stopping with my friend from paying me a visit.
- Boyfriends wife threatening to file case will this effect me?
- Daughters forcing grandfather to sell property
- can step son ask his share if the property is in step mother's name