quesSociety welfare association charging for changing flat within society.

We are moving from one flat to another in the same apartment complex. but the welfare society of the complex says we need to pay Rs. 2,000 for move out/ move in charges. Where can we file complaint against this?

  • ans

    First it is advised to go through the guidelines and rules and regulations of the Residents Welfare Society before lodging any complaint.

    If such a rule has been already set then you are bound to abide by the same.

    If not then you can approach a consumer forum to file complaint.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Landlord/Tenant lawyers in India

Similar questions

I stay on ground floor in DDA flat. I want to install a sunshade made…

Hello, I got into an agreement for a flat with a lessor for 80,000 rupees…

Hi, We took a flat 2 months ago and our agreement got lost due to…

my lawyer has send a notice to our tanent . but on notice he didnot…

Landlord/Tenant Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Rajat Joseph

  Nizamuddin East
 Experience: 15 years

Advocate Ajar Rab

  Rajpur Road
 Experience: 6 years

Advocate Swapnil Jamkar

  Chhatrapati Square
 Experience: 8 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly