Society taking more maintenance from bachelors. Where can i complain?
I am staying in a society in Gurgaon. The resident welfare association of the society recently came up with new rule under which bachelors staying in the society have to pay more maintenance amount as compared to the non-bachelors i.e. families.
I think this rule is made to save their own money as most of the society is occupied by residents as it near corporate offices. Is this rule arbitrary? Where should I complain about it?
The terms of payment will be governed by your lease deed executed between you and owner. If according to the lease deed you are required to pay maintenance charges as per the Rules of Apartment complex, then you are required to comply the same.
However, incase an amount is fixed with the landlord then you are not liable to pay.Further, the rules of apartment complex or societies are more of internal matters, we suggest you speak to your landlord and resolve the issue.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to get my son's wife back to our home who left him?
- Partition and Relinquishment Deed
- How can i stop my family from following me
- Hit a student am I liable to pay the medical expenses incurred
- Given 50 thousasnd to boyfriend. No receipts of it. How to recover?