quesSociety not allowing tenant to stay want to renew licence agreement

My society people are not happy with my tenant but I dont want to evict him. We have licence deed for 1 years but now I want to renew it but my Society will not give me NOC for it. Whether there is any way out to renew the the leave and licence deed without taking Societies NOC

  • ans

    As per the query that you have submitted, legally you are not bound to get an NOC from the society but if the society rule book specifies that an NOC then it is advisable to convince your society to grant you the NOC to avoid further problems. 


  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Landlord/Tenant lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hi I have a house which is under Pagadi system, I am the tenant. Now…

We are planning to recruit an apartment manager for our residential apartment. We are planning…

My question is that I stay in a rent house and the house has some…

I have rented my 2 story building nearly 10,000 sq feet to a school and…

Landlord/Tenant Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Rajat Joseph

  Nizamuddin East
 Experience: 15 years

Advocate Ajar Rab

  Rajpur Road
 Experience: 6 years

Advocate Swapnil Jamkar

  Chhatrapati Square
 Experience: 8 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly