Society not allowing tenant to stay want to renew licence agreement
My society people are not happy with my tenant but I dont want to evict him. We have licence deed for 1 years but now I want to renew it but my Society will not give me NOC for it. Whether there is any way out to renew the the leave and licence deed without taking Societies NOC
As per the query that you have submitted, legally you are not bound to get an NOC from the society but if the society rule book specifies that an NOC then it is advisable to convince your society to grant you the NOC to avoid further problems.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Validity of registered marriage
- How to get compensation which has been submitted in court
- Acquitted from criminal case and seized passport destroyed what to do
- Me and my wife are in govt job how to get posted in same district
- Wedding photographer doesn't give me the videos, what can be done