quesSociety not allowing tenant to stay want to renew licence agreement

My society people are not happy with my tenant but I dont want to evict him. We have licence deed for 1 years but now I want to renew it but my Society will not give me NOC for it. Whether there is any way out to renew the the leave and licence deed without taking Societies NOC

As per the query that you have submitted, legally you are not bound to get an NOC from the society but if the society rule book specifies that an NOC then it is advisable to convince your society to grant you the NOC to avoid further problems.