Selling the flat without involving the landlord.
I want to sell my landlord-ship flat without involving the landlord. How can I?
Are there two landlords of the same flat? If yes, you can sell your portion of house. However, if you aren't the landlord of the flat, you cannot sell it without his permission, doing so will amount to a criminal offence. Your query itself is not clear on facts.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- I want marry with my brother's wife. Is it possible
- Parents and husband not supporting for divorce can i still get divorce
- hereditary land resold to another party illegally
- Married a woman from SC and i general how to claim compensation
- Father willing to sell his property how can I claim my share