Security deposit refund
As a tenant shall I accept a cheque of refund for the security deposit and vacate the flat of my landlord or should I wait until the cheque gets credited to my account?
You can vacate the flat. In case the cheque gets dishonored you can prosecute the landlord for the same.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What if I get ragged in my college?
- Wife blackmailing and lodged false FIRs.
- Can registation repeated if wrong sum written in sale on agreement
- Immigration consultant denied to refund the processing fees
- Maximum time period to get licence and register startup