quesRights of an associate member to attend meeting and vote?

Our Co-operative Housing Society is in the process of election. Can an associate member have the right to attend the meeting and vote.Under which section.

As per the Section 23 (1) of the Delhi Co-operative Societies Act, a nominal or associate or joint member shall have such privileges and rights of a member and be subject to such liabilities of a member as may be prescribed in rules and specified in the bye-laws of the cooperative society.

However, as per Section 25 (b), a nominal or associate or joint member shall not have the right of vote. However, she/he has the right to attend the meetings.