Owner asking to vacate shop
We have a shop on rent for the last 40 years. The owner is asking us to vacate it. What can we do? We've been paying the rent on time and the documents are in place.
We would need other facts to give you the best legal remedy. Is the lease period of the rent agreement over.
What is the reason for the owner asking you to vacate the shop.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- what legal action can be taken as husband careless and not supportive?
- Case of forgery how can compromise be done
- Company is not paying my salary what action can I take ?
- In 6 year relationship girl cheated what legal action can I take ?
- Company forcing to resign what can I do