quesown land in village. Uncle doing construction on our land. What to do?

Sir, We have land in our village, its divided in two(our and my uncle) part without any wall in middle because he don't want dividing wall. but we don't have any documents, and we have water connection and ration card. the problem is my uncle is constructing in our land. So i want to know there is any legal step, that we can take.

  • ans

    We suggest that you should file suit for declaration thereby seeking declaration order from the court.

    Further , you should also file an application of temporary injunction thereby taking status quo on the property i.e he cannot sell or construct on land

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Landlord/Tenant lawyers in India

Similar questions

Free Legal Advice - Landlord/Tenant
Free Legal Advice - Landlord/Tenant

Landlord/Tenant Lawyers in India

Advocate Richaa Kapoor

  Delhi High Court
 Experience: 25 years

Advocate Parvez Ahamed

  Magrath Road
 Experience: 21 years

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Madhur Gulshan Sapra

  Tis Hazari Court
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly