quesown land in village. Uncle doing construction on our land. What to do?

Sir, We have land in our village, its divided in two(our and my uncle) part without any wall in middle because he don't want dividing wall. but we don't have any documents, and we have water connection and ration card. the problem is my uncle is constructing in our land. So i want to know there is any legal step, that we can take.

• ansWe suggest that you should file suit for declaration thereby seeking declaration order from the court.

Further , you should also file an application of temporary injunction thereby taking status quo on the property i.e he cannot sell or construct on land