own land in village. Uncle doing construction on our land. What to do?
Sir, We have land in our village, its divided in two(our and my uncle) part without any wall in middle because he don't want dividing wall. but we don't have any documents, and we have water connection and ration card. the problem is my uncle is constructing in our land. So i want to know there is any legal step, that we can take.
We suggest that you should file suit for declaration thereby seeking declaration order from the court.
Further , you should also file an application of temporary injunction thereby taking status quo on the property i.e he cannot sell or construct on land
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Procedure of converting Sole Proprietor into Pvt. Ltd.
- Neighbours broke our boundary wall to built their own what can I do
- Absconding from work during probation period
- friend refusing to pay for phones bought by my credit card
- Gift be converted into a will.