Miscellaneous criminal application filed against me. What to do?
i had a leave licence agreement for 3 yrs registered. I was forcefully made to vacate after a year with the help of the local police. The land lady had filed a ors misc. cri appln against me and my wife in the Thane Court. Thereafter the police received the application from court to give their findings. In the police station I was threatened and made to give an undertaking that I will vacate handover keys and also every month pay 5000/- for 2 years. I have vacated but not paid the monthly amt. Now I came to know that in July a date was fixed by court for my appearance. will I be arrested
No, you won't get arrested. Appoint a good lawyer and take the necessary steps. From the aforementioned facts it seems that court has not ordered to pay any amount. It is just for your appearance . Have you received any summon from court. If yes then you should appear before the concerned court by appointing good lawyer. Nothing to worry.
Advocate Sagar KothariDistrict Court Shivajinagar, Pune
Only the terms of leave and license agreement are binding on you and landlady. You can also initiate legal action to implement the agreement and may seek injunction against the landlady so that she can't force you to vacate.. as far as criminal action is concern you have not provided the details of such application I. e what are the charges and all.
Advocate Radhika PachporErandwane, Pune
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Disclosed about my previous marriage now threatening for divorce
- Tax demand from my previous employer what are my legal rights?
- compensation denied after being hit by a car. What can i do?
- husband seeking divorce
- Can company refuse commitment of warranty if original invoice missing?