quesLegal action to safeguard my interests against tenant

I sold my land to someone verbally. The person was supposed to make the full payment within a week but her excuses started pouring in. Now I am tired of her excuses. She has started claiming that she has paid upto 90% of the amount which is a complete lie. Can I file an injunction?

• ansA land cannot be sold orally. To sell a land, the property has to be documented and passed through various stages before the sale can be termed complete.

You continue to be the owner of the house with all the incidental rights. If he interferes in your land in any manner then move to the court and seek an injunction against him.