Lease agreement over will it be valid agreement if we stay on for days
i live in e-city for a lease of 5 lakhs and the agreement got over by feb 2015..the owner is telling now and then...and we r not paying any rent...my question is will that agreement valid...we got a new apartment and need to move within 6 months and cant extend the agreement
No lease agreement will not be valid as same has expired on 25th Feb.
We suggest that you request your owner to extend the lease period or else he can file suit for eviction.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can I file domestic violence case against my in laws
- What to do if a boy promises for marriages but doesn't marry
- Opposite party-builder is not appearing in the court
- Sister in law started construction on my property. How to stop her?
- Wife is not cooperating want to file for Legal separation