×

quesLease agreement over will it be valid agreement if we stay on for days

i live in e-city for a lease of 5 lakhs and the agreement got over by feb 2015..the owner is telling now and then...and we r not paying any rent...my question is will that agreement valid...we got a new apartment and need to move within 6 months and cant extend the agreement

No lease agreement will not be valid as same has expired on 25th Feb.

We suggest that you request your owner to extend the lease period or else he can file suit for eviction.