Law of prostitution.
What is the punishment for a call girl caught while police raid at her residence in social area? what is the legal procedure to release her from police custody? what is sequence of events happen after they are arrested,i mean presentation to magistrate,remand home,or transfer to anath ashram or like that? if someone is in long relation and has reached till anath ashram is it possible to bail her out with minimal relation or no relation? what is approximate judicial charge or bail amount to release such subject what relation with her needed to bail her out? can we legally visit the ashram and talk to her? does any custodial procedure/permission needed to visit her/talk to her? if the subject continues same offence after getting bailed out and caught second time ehat are the loss of persue to bail giving persons?
She will be prosecuted as per charges leveled against her under immoral Traffic Act & the punishment will vary according to the charges proved, She will be sent to jail or remand home, She can apply for bail which she will easily get. Charges vary from person to person & place to place.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Got a floor by Will. How can i sell it now or registry is required?
- Served notice period from home. How can i recover my pending salary?
- Sale of property if there is a stay on property
- Disowned by mentally unstable father uncle took advantage what rights?
- Need to know how Employees Pension Scheme works