×

quesLandlords/tenants not paying monthly maintenance.

Where some members (owners as well as tenants) are not paying monthly maintenance siting silly causes. We want to serve legal notice to these dwellers. It is legally possible and if possible can you help us in this regard. Ours' is a small society and hence we are unable to make huge payment for obtaining legal services. However, we are willing to pay reasonably for the services. Your response in this regard is most sought after.

• ansBefore taking any legal proceedings pass a resolution in managing committee that on account of outstanding dues from various defaulters recovery proceedings be initiated against them. Contact a local lawyer. Issue legal notice to defaulters.