Landlords/tenants not paying monthly maintenance.
Where some members (owners as well as tenants) are not paying monthly maintenance siting silly causes. We want to serve legal notice to these dwellers. It is legally possible and if possible can you help us in this regard. Ours' is a small society and hence we are unable to make huge payment for obtaining legal services. However, we are willing to pay reasonably for the services. Your response in this regard is most sought after.
Before taking any legal proceedings pass a resolution in managing committee that on account of outstanding dues from various defaulters recovery proceedings be initiated against them. Contact a local lawyer. Issue legal notice to defaulters.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Daughter in law not interest in household chores. Left house. Remedy?
- What will the leases position be if the don't renew the lease
- Divorce suit filed on the basis for 498a
- Land gifted by will but not registered can loan be taken
- Cheque bounce case in the court what are the chances of acquittal