Landlord's property tax transferred in tenant's account
I am a tenant. Property tax which belongs to the owner of the property is showing pending in my Account.
We need more information to give you the proper legal opinion.
Is there a clause in your rent agreement with the landlord that the property tax is to be paid by the tenant? If there is one, then you may be liable to pay the property tax.
Are you living on the property for more than 10 years now? Please review your rent agreement.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What is the solution for Sadistic behavior of wife
- Can bank sell my property under SARFAESI act if it is in my name
- On what grounds can i file for divorce? Am i entitled to alimony?
- After one week of accident they are asking for car damages
- Whether agreement on E-stamp paper legal for lease?