×

quesLandlord stopped accepting rent. Can we deposit rent in court?

i have a brother who is handicapped. He staying in a rented house for 35 years. His rent is Rs.315 per month. Now recently his landlord has stopped taking rent. Rent was paid by money order. I wanted to know can the rent be deposited in court? What else to do?

To give you proper guidance as per your query we need to know where has your brother been staying on rent because the laws regarding rent are state specific.

The rent can ofcourse be deposited in court but regarding your second query you need to mention the resident state.