quesLandlord stealing electricity. How to gather evidence and complaint?

I live in a rented house. My landlord has given me a separate meter. He keeps stealing light from my meter. Where can i gather evidence and complaint about them?

• ansYou need to file an application complaining excess bill with your electricity supplier and ask them to inspect your meter. This should be a surprise visit without letting Landlord know about this. In case there is any tampering, then they will get to know and an FIR will be registered against the landlord

Advocate Kunal Sabharawal

Panchsheel Enclave, Delhi