Landlord stealing electricity. How to gather evidence and complaint?
I live in a rented house. My landlord has given me a separate meter. He keeps stealing light from my meter. Where can i gather evidence and complaint about them?
You need to file an application complaining excess bill with your electricity supplier and ask them to inspect your meter. This should be a surprise visit without letting Landlord know about this. In case there is any tampering, then they will get to know and an FIR will be registered against the landlord
Advocate Kunal SabharawalPanchsheel Enclave, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How can I leave my parents home legally
- can NOTA be an option in a society election
- Unfair tax being levied by Uber what action can i take against them
- Can my friend file a rape case on her BF is sex was with consent
- Can i join bank job if criminal case is pending against me