Landlord refusing to make repair in the house. What action can i take?
I am living on rent in west delhi. I never saw my landlord, only his friend came to collect rent. I have many problems in the house which needs repair and fixing.
Then a few weeks back a person came to my home and told me he was my landlord then when i started telling him things which required repair by him he started talking rudely and said he wont repair anything.
What action can i take against my landlord?
Before advising you we need to look at your rent agreement.
Generally there is always a clause in the agreement which deals with the repairing of the house.
As per the agreement generally you are required to return the house in the same condition as it was received by you.
After looking into the agreement we could further advice you the legal recourse available to you.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- False cheque bounce case what is the remedy
- My husbands client have filed a cheque bounce case against me.
- Maternity Benefits Partially Denied by Public School
- Claiming ancestral and paternal properties what are my rights
- Husband spread rumor wife is lesbian what can be done