quesLandlord refusing to make repair in the house. What action can i take?

I am living on rent in west delhi. I never saw my landlord, only his friend came to collect rent. I have many problems in the house which needs repair and fixing.

Then a few weeks back a person came to my home and told me he was my landlord then when i started telling him things which required repair by him he started talking rudely and said he wont repair anything.

What action can i take against my landlord?

• ansBefore advising you we need to look at your rent agreement.

Generally there is always a clause in the agreement which deals with the repairing of the house. 

As per the agreement generally you are required to return the house in the same condition as it was received by you.

After looking into the agreement we could further advice you the legal recourse available to you.