how to vacate the ground floor
at present the premises are occupied by the son of the former tenant who had died about 2 year ago. The original tenant was a defaulter and had not paid rent for 8 months. The occupier has not paid any rent. He refuses to evacuate the premises . What action can we take to have him removed.
Eviction of tenant is lengthy process of laws,however you can send a Legal Notice to the present tenant calling him to quit and vacate the rented room for your own use,if he would not comply as per notice then file a Suit for Eviction on reasonable requirement and default grounds as per provision of West Bengal Premised Tenancy Act.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Is it compulsory to have copy of eviction notice with the landlord
- My husband wants divorce from me but I don't want to
- lost phone in metro what are the ways to get it back
- What are the documents need to take from builder while buying property
- Husband and In-laws harassing me and not letting me live in their home