How to not pay rent?
We are a Hindu family. My grandfather (Mother's father) had a land and died without any will so the land has to be divided equally between my mother and her siblings. 2) Now without giving my mother her share her siblings have built houses in that land and have given it for rent. We have filed a case already for partition suit but i want to stop the rents that they are getting. How do i do this? 3)I was told that i need to get the tenants names and submit it to the court to send them notices but i cannot get the tenants names as my mother's siblings stay there and they may harm me if i try to go and speak to the tenants.
Has any stay order been granted by the court with respect to the enjoyment of rents during the pendency of litigation? If no such stay has been granted then request the court to appoint a court commissioner to receive the rents and deposit the same in court so that the same may be disbursed equally amongst your mother and her siblings.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- out on bail under sec. 376 on promise to marry the girl. Don't want to
- My In laws are harassing and torturing me What can I do
- Illumination on caveat in Supreme Court.
- Transferring property in favor of nephew
- Legal rights of grand children in ancestral property