queshow can i vacate my tenant

I gave my house on rent in Vikaspuri, Delhi on Company Lease. The tenant somehow stole the company letter heads and prepared the lease. When I asked to vacate the property after 11 months contract expired the tenant started giving excuses and continue to stay illegally. Finally I filed a case in Tees Hazari where I also added the company as defendants whose letter heads the tenant forged. The company also gave in writing to the court that the person was never employed by their company and judge dropped the company from the case. court verdict came and defendant was asked to pay the outstanding rent and also vacate the house by 15/3/2015. if they fail to follow execution can be used is there in the order. Tenant has not yet followed the court orders and did not pay rent as per the date in the court order. Last date to pay outstanding rent was 15/01/2015. Now I am planning to file execution with police protection. how long tenant can still hold my property illegally in this case

• ansIf the tenant was granted time till 15th then you must wait until 15th March 2015. if the tenant does not vacate the premises by the due date and no appeal is filed against the Order passed by the Trial Court or if the appeal is filed however no stay of the trial court order is granted, you can proceed and file the execution application to obtain the vacant possession of the premises. Since the Order has been passed for vacating the place, until the Order is stayed by the Court or reversed in appeal, the tenant must vacate the property by 15th March or until the execution proceedings are over.