queshow can i save from landlord evicting me illegally

I am a tenant in a showroom and have a 5 yrs agreement. Now landlord has sent me a notice to vacate the premises, wherein still 2 yrs are pending and I have paid rent on time and TDS also. Also the interiors are done up to 10 lakhs and I have misplaced the original agreement, but I have got xerox agreement. Can I file the case against the landlord?

  • ansThe landlord shall have to file a case for recovering the possession of the tenanted property on the round of his need. He cannot just throw you out. As and when he files a case against you the court will give you sufficient opportunity to engage your lawyer and contest his case when the time comes. If you fear being thrown out of the property by extra judicial means then as a proactive measure you may seek injunction against him from the court.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Landlord/Tenant lawyers in India

Similar questions

As we entered into an agreement on Dec-2013 ,and as per agreement we suppose to…
My mother has commercial property on rent almost 12-13 years back. Now the tenant is…
How can I prevent the house(owner different) attached to my family residence building with common…
Suit by Sr. Citizen lady Plaintiff. Issue pleaded not framed. Filed application to bring under…

Landlord/Tenant Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Rajat Joseph

  Nizamuddin East
 Experience: 15 years

Advocate Ajar Rab

  Rajpur Road
 Experience: 6 years

Advocate Swapnil Jamkar

  Chhatrapati Square
 Experience: 8 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly