how can i save from landlord evicting me illegally
I am a tenant in a showroom and have a 5 yrs agreement. Now landlord has sent me a notice to vacate the premises, wherein still 2 yrs are pending and I have paid rent on time and TDS also. Also the interiors are done up to 10 lakhs and I have misplaced the original agreement, but I have got xerox agreement. Can I file the case against the landlord?
The landlord shall have to file a case for recovering the possession of the tenanted property on the round of his need. He cannot just throw you out. As and when he files a case against you the court will give you sufficient opportunity to engage your lawyer and contest his case when the time comes. If you fear being thrown out of the property by extra judicial means then as a proactive measure you may seek injunction against him from the court.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Cancelled my booking builder issued cheque but no fund in account
- Can a son transfer flat to mother
- Father in law's brother trying to claim all FD from ancestral property
- cheque bounce case has been declared accutal what does that mean
- Physically involved with minor. Can I be charged for rape?