queshow can i save from landlord evicting me illegally

I am a tenant in a showroom and have a 5 yrs agreement. Now landlord has sent me a notice to vacate the premises, wherein still 2 yrs are pending and I have paid rent on time and TDS also. Also the interiors are done up to 10 lakhs and I have misplaced the original agreement, but I have got xerox agreement. Can I file the case against the landlord?

• ansThe landlord shall have to file a case for recovering the possession of the tenanted property on the round of his need. He cannot just throw you out. As and when he files a case against you the court will give you sufficient opportunity to engage your lawyer and contest his case when the time comes. If you fear being thrown out of the property by extra judicial means then as a proactive measure you may seek injunction against him from the court.