Fake rent receipts submitted to landlord
I came to know that one of my past tenant had submitted rent receipts with my fake signatures for the year he was not at all residing at my flat.He had already left but still he submitted the receipts in his office. He is currently working with one of India's largest IT company in Noida. So my question is, can I file RTI to Central Board of Direct Taxes to get the information regarding the same. I'm not sure, if I send a legal notice to his company for verification of the rent receipts, will they provide me the correct information or not. So please guide me how should I proceed? Should I file RTI or send legal notice to his company?
In case one of your ex-tenants has submitted fake rent receipts and your signatures have been forged he would be in deep trouble. Company may make inquires regarding whether any such receipts were issued by you or not . the employee will loose his job. You just sit tight don't take any action . Wait for phone call or letter from company . Then you inform them about true facts.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Do I have to pay custom duty on whole carton or each bottle imported
- Action against wife who is harassing and asking share in my property?
- How can I claim share in father's property
- what happens to property after death without heirs
- Road blocked by new residential community in a village