quesEviction of Gratituous licensee, Bombay rent act

I am staying with my family, in Mumbai since 25 years , in brothr's RENTAL, pagdi system, with my brother. I don't pay any amount for stay to him.I pay rent directly and electricity bill. My brother is majorly staying since last 12 years at his second ownership flat. Now, due to frequent insults and quarrels with my family members, my brother sent a notice to me, yesterday, to vacate, in 60 days. I don't have any other house. Rent receipts are in brother's name, but in my possession. How to protect from eviction , pl guide defence. Easement law. I don't want landlord benefit in our fight

First of your query is silent on following facts:

Whose name is the pagdi property?

If the same is on brothers name and all rent receipts on your brothers name then the landlord and evict you.

However  if you could pay a Pagdi equalling a substantial percentage of the market value (85 to 90%) of the premises then the landlord might transfer property in your name.

Please provide complete facts , so that we can provide you detailed legal advise