Can lessee give notice in lock-in period of a lease.
I want to know Can lessee give notice in lock-in period of a lease to lesser? Following are the relevant lease terms - 1. That the lease period be of 3(three) yearsvi.e. 1.6.2013 tp 1.6.2016. The first lock-in period of this lease is minimum One year. The lessee cannot sublet the premises to any other company/person/party. This will result in immediate termination of agreement,forfeiture of security and it will be considered the premises vacated by lessee. Notice Period:- 2. That if lessee wants to vacate the leased premises after completion of lock-in period then he will give written notice of three months in advance to lesser. With these lease terms can lessee give notice within one year so that he can evacuate it just after 1 year i.e. 31.5.2014? Or he has to wait for the completion of lock in period (One year) before giving notice to the lessor?
Lessee can give notice of 3 months even before expiry of lock in period so he can leave the premises on expiry of the same.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- 24hr resignation and non refund of deposite and one month salary
- How can I apply for child custody
- Tax demand from my previous employer what are my legal rights?
- Bis certification question for my Startup
- Can mother's sister have share in mother's property?