can i not rent a house after signing agreement with landlord
Hi, I had signed a rental agreement with the landlord and had paid 10K as deposit. I have decided not to move in due to some facilities issue in the society.This happened within 2 3 days. The landlord is asking 10K more else he will file a case.I am not sure if there is something he can file a case with.
We will have to examine the rental agreement and termination and then we will be able to provide you legal advice.
Further your query is silent on whether you have paid security deposit or not.
Please provide details facts and terms of your rental agreement, so that we can addresses your query.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Buyer disagreeing to buy property and asking to return advance
- Husband tortures me everyday but in court he was ready to live with me
- Should I resign if the boss ask me not to come to the office anymore
- If wife has lost maintenance case can she file it again
- Insurance company asking too much documents time to time