quesBuilder agreed on certain terms. Now not fulfilling it. What to do?

I purchased one Flats in Thoriapakkam chennai, before i buy builder agreed to make 400ft bore well and make RO to treat the water. After i purchased he s telling he tried one bore well for 100ft and the water cant be used due to TDS level high. I need to pay balance 1.5L. Now im asking him to reduce the balance 1L due to the water issue. He s not accepting and he s telling he will give water for 2 years and get metro water connection for me. What shall i do?

• ansDid your agreement to sell states that builder was suppose to make 400ft bore well and make RO to treat the water.

If yes then you can file complaint before the consumer forum and seek your paid amount back alongwith compensation for mental harrassment.