Builder agreed on certain terms. Now not fulfilling it. What to do?
I purchased one Flats in Thoriapakkam chennai, before i buy builder agreed to make 400ft bore well and make RO to treat the water. After i purchased he s telling he tried one bore well for 100ft and the water cant be used due to TDS level high. I need to pay balance 1.5L. Now im asking him to reduce the balance 1L due to the water issue. He s not accepting and he s telling he will give water for 2 years and get metro water connection for me. What shall i do?
Did your agreement to sell states that builder was suppose to make 400ft bore well and make RO to treat the water.
If yes then you can file complaint before the consumer forum and seek your paid amount back alongwith compensation for mental harrassment.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to rectify name of father in documents in case of difference
- Cant see my case online nor have been provided with any papers
- Can we file discharge application to remove name from false 498A Case
- College is denying admission because i have myopia in one eye.
- Staying problem of muslim woman after divorce