wrongful termination by education department. How to get job back?
I am a contractual teacher in bihar govt joined in july 2014 on the basis of merit list. The merit list that was published by the education department was wrong.my actual merit was 61.8% in but department has made it 64.9% and published on its website .after publishing of merit list department released a press note to recorrect it within a certain time frame.but i could not made it correct as i was not aware of this press release.i hv joined and watched that those people also hv joined who got lesser than 61.8% that is my actual merit points I m terminated by the education dept olz help
We suggest you to send a representation to the bihar govt, wherein you should mention all the said facts and demand reinstatement .
Incase they fail to do so, then you can file a Writ Petition thereby seeking reinstatement in your job
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- HC ordered bail and suspension of sentence what does it mean ?
- Can elder sister ask for house Willed in younger sister's name
- How to file a complaint against dealer for not giving possession
- What is the position of a divorce case where petitioner withdraws
- Sister in law accusing mother of false dowry case