queswrongful termination by education department. How to get job back?

I am a contractual teacher in bihar govt joined in july 2014 on the basis of merit list. The merit list that was published by the education department was wrong.my actual merit was 61.8% in but department has made it 64.9% and published on its website .after publishing of merit list department released a press note to recorrect it within a certain time frame.but i could not made it correct as i was not aware of this press release.i hv joined and watched that those people also hv joined who got lesser than 61.8% that is my actual merit points I m terminated by the education dept olz help

  • ans

    We suggest you to send a representation to the bihar govt, wherein you should mention all the said facts and demand reinstatement .

    Incase they fail to do so, then you can file a Writ Petition thereby seeking reinstatement in your job

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

Are the Employees in the Service industries bound to work on 4 National holidays in…
I am working as a professor of Central Govt funded Deemed University with more than…
Respected Sir/Madam, I have requested my employer, Immediate relieving due to unprofessional behavior shown by…
hi sir, I was join one company on july 2015. bt there was such a…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Riddhi Shah

  Borivali East
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Vivek Mapara

  Suramya Complex
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly