Worked on comm. basis in past, now wants salary.
We make payment to a person on commission basis, but now we demand payment on salary basis, we have not made any agreement to that person. but that person demanded more payment for its work, otherwise he want to file complain against us in labor commissioner. So can anyone take legal action regarding labour law without any appointment letter? And what happen in future in this case.
You pay commission. You have no agreement for salary. Then He has no case to claim as an employee but check your records to be sure that there is no mention of salary and commission, or payment of fixed amount every month or any letter/document /gate pas/ID etc.stating that he is an employee.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Incentives not paid what action can i take
- On buying DDA flat municipal corporation number is allotted or not
- Harassment by packers & movers company what action can we take
- How can i transfer my share in grandfathers property
- Husband harassing wife forced her to file suicide notes what to do