Worked in sister companies for 9 years.How will gratuity be calculated
I worked in 2 companies. Those are 2 sister companies. I left one company and joined the other company. The directors of the companies are same. I have worked for around 9 years in these 2 companies combined. I want to know how will my gratuity be calculated? Can they not provide me my gratuity?
calculation of gratuity is a Issue more related to accounts than legal. Please consult a CA/CS as the case may be.
If in your service contract or terms & conditions, clause of gratuity is present, then for sure gratuity is payable to you.
Advocate Nishant RaiGreater Kailash-1, Delhi
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Transfer of property share certifcate in name of nominee legal heirs
- Want to extend house with no blueprints or plans
- Value for money
- can we get loan on property without CC and OC Certificate
- Is it legal to take loan from private financer against mortgage deed