Worked in sister companies for 9 years.How will gratuity be calculated
I worked in 2 companies. Those are 2 sister companies. I left one company and joined the other company. The directors of the companies are same. I have worked for around 9 years in these 2 companies combined. I want to know how will my gratuity be calculated? Can they not provide me my gratuity?
calculation of gratuity is a Issue more related to accounts than legal. Please consult a CA/CS as the case may be.
If in your service contract or terms & conditions, clause of gratuity is present, then for sure gratuity is payable to you.
Advocate Nishant RaiGreater Kailash-1, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Wife complaints against Husband in Police Station
- What is the format of a Will under Muslim Law?
- Can whatsap msg can be used to prove illicit relationship and cruelty?
- UAE credit card default done by me harassing me in India
- Last month's salary and PF is not being relased by company. What to do