quesWorked in sister companies for 9 years.How will gratuity be calculated

I worked in 2 companies. Those are 2 sister companies. I left one company and joined the other company. The directors of the companies are same. I have worked for around 9 years in these 2 companies combined. I want to know how will my gratuity be calculated? Can they not provide me my gratuity?

• anscalculation of gratuity is a Issue more related to accounts than legal. Please consult a CA/CS as the case may be.

If in your service contract or terms & conditions, clause of gratuity is present, then for sure gratuity is payable to you.

Advocate Nishant Rai

Greater Kailash-1, Delhi