Worked in sister companies for 9 years.How will gratuity be calculated
I worked in 2 companies. Those are 2 sister companies. I left one company and joined the other company. The directors of the companies are same. I have worked for around 9 years in these 2 companies combined. I want to know how will my gratuity be calculated? Can they not provide me my gratuity?
calculation of gratuity is a Issue more related to accounts than legal. Please consult a CA/CS as the case may be.
If in your service contract or terms & conditions, clause of gratuity is present, then for sure gratuity is payable to you.
Advocate Nishant RaiGreater Kailash-1, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can i apply for maternity leave in months of joining?
- Whether mobile voice recording admissible as an evidence in the court
- Provident Fund Amount Fraudulently Missing
- what to do when wife falsely implicates in a case and asks for money?
- Booked a cab, got confirmation. But no cab came. What action possible?