Within what time to file case for illegal termination of an employee?
This is regarding legal help in case an employee is terminated wrongfully, and deliberately denied opportunity. Could you tell me if Legal help can help in some definite time frame.
Yes, you have a strong prima facie case against the company for illegal termination. In case the full and final settlement is not made then that can also be claimed. You have to file a civil suit against the company for claiming your full and final settlement along with damages and compensation.
You will not be able to claim reinstatement from the civil court. (Civil Court cannot set aside termination of private sector employees)
You have the following points in your favor:
i. Breach of contract: Whether notice was given to you or not;
ii. Violation of Principles of Natural Justice: You were not given any reasons for termination and further you were not given a fair hearing before terminating your services;
iii. Non-payment of full and final settlement.
We can advise the time frame required to get you the desired legal relief and detailed course of action once you share the terms of your appointment with the organization.
Kindly contact us for any further details and action.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Corporates want to donate what all document should we checked legally?
- Can mother claim share in her father's property
- Property gifted to 2nd wife by father can we take that property back?
- financial problems cheque bounce case unable to pay
- MD forced me to resign. Withheld salary. Where can i file my case?