Winding up a subsidiary company
We work in a government company which is a subsidiary of another company. Due to losses, the holding company may close this subsidiary company. We are 3 employees on a permanent payroll of the subsidiary company. If the subsidiary company gets closed, will the employees be sacked by the holding companies?
Subsidiary Company is a separate Company by its own standing. The holding Company has a share in it. You will be offered a VRS for quitting & if you do not take VRS then you may be transferred to remote places.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What are the legal aspects for taking loan from Private Financiers?
- How can grandfather transfer property in my name
- Can we hire an advocate before submission of chalan in he courts
- Landlord creating problems and trying to cause discomfort
- suspicion on husband and his employee