Winding up a subsidiary company
We work in a government company which is a subsidiary of another company. Due to losses, the holding company may close this subsidiary company. We are 3 employees on a permanent payroll of the subsidiary company. If the subsidiary company gets closed, will the employees be sacked by the holding companies?
Subsidiary Company is a separate Company by its own standing. The holding Company has a share in it. You will be offered a VRS for quitting & if you do not take VRS then you may be transferred to remote places.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How can we divide our ancestral property
- can i change my name in land records as my official name is different
- diffrence between decree order and just a court order
- Sold my car. Now the person is not transferring the RC in his own name
- How can i get my Company Registered?