will weekly off coming in between or on both ends of total leaves take
My question is that if an employee from hospitality industry in delhi takes paid leave, will weekly off coming in between or on both ends of total leaves taken will be also be counted as paid leave as per labour law. if the employee is from accounts department. if not which section of labor law rules this. As I need to share it with my HR department. If it's counted as PL, then there will be loss of employee as deduction in PL count and loss of that saving.
Every organization have there rules pertaining to paid leave. Further they have there own rule pertaining to whether weekly off coming in between or on both ends of total leaves taken will be also be counted as paid leave .
Hence, this matter pertains to your company policy.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can company take action against me even after giving relieving letter
- Owner took money and run away what should I do now
- How to get HUF property divided equally
- It is very difficult to live with my in-laws. No problem with husband.
- Wrong name of nominee in LIC as nominee