×

queswill weekly off coming in between or on both ends of total leaves take

My question is that if an employee from hospitality industry in delhi takes paid leave, will weekly off coming in between or on both ends of total leaves taken will be also be counted as paid leave as per labour law. if the employee is from accounts department. if not which section of labor law rules this. As I need to share it with my HR department. If it's counted as PL, then there will be loss of employee as deduction in PL count and loss of that saving.

Every organization have there rules pertaining to paid leave. Further they have there own rule pertaining to whether weekly off coming in between or on both ends of total leaves taken will be also be counted as paid leave .
    Hence, this matter pertains to your company policy.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only