While working for govt. can i be partner in pvt. co.?
I am working in a government sector presently. Now i wish to open a private limited company with my wife as partners. Is there any risk on my present job? Can i do it?
Yes, you have right to Register a Pvt. Ltd Company because a per law any person take the shares of a company as a shareholder, and your wife will play the role of shareholder & Managing Director of the Company.
You cannot be directly involved in the decision making of the company.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Uncle did fraud and made a fraud Will of grandmother what to do
- Cancelled my admission from a coaching institute how can I get refund
- Girlfriend's parents not allowed us to get married
- HDFC bank charged for loan insurance but never provided me the papers
- Court ordered for one time settlement with bank no reply from bank