Where to file a case against CBSE for illegal termination of teacher?
Where to file legal proceedings / complaints against C.B.S.E (Affiliated) School, for illegal & unjustified termination of teacher / employee?
And under which Act / Law the school can be prosecuted?
The challenge to an illegal termination by a CBSE affiliated School can be made in the tribunal in your state, if any. If there is no tribunal to adjudicate on Teacher's disputes and if the school is Govt. / Govt. funded, then a Writ Petition can be preferred in the High Court and in case of a Private School, a Civil Suit for declaration, mandatory injunction and recovery of arrears can be filed.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- I was appointed as guarantor but debtor settled in abroad
- What is the registrations of Semi-closed system payments on RBI?
- how can i revoke power attorney?
- If I file for divorce who gets the child custody and amount of alimony
- How can I transfer ancestral house in my name