queswhere the service matters relating to Delhi Government shall be filed

Do we have a State Administrative Tribunal in Delhi? If not where the service matters relating to Delhi Government shall be filed? As per my knowledge, CAT shall have not any jurisdiction as it is only for Union Government employees. Please suggest. Also please let me know the act and rules applicable. Regards

As per the existing law there is no State administration tribunal.

You will have to file a writ petition against the government seeking appropriate direction

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only