queswhere the service matters relating to Delhi Government shall be filed

Do we have a State Administrative Tribunal in Delhi? If not where the service matters relating to Delhi Government shall be filed? As per my knowledge, CAT shall have not any jurisdiction as it is only for Union Government employees. Please suggest. Also please let me know the act and rules applicable. Regards

  • ans

    As per the existing law there is no State administration tribunal.

    You will have to file a writ petition against the government seeking appropriate direction

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

I and my friend worked for a firm in Bangalore. The Co-Founders are Foreign citizens…

i work as a ldc in diet udaipur . i am on leave from my…

Do I get my back wages of 14 years? I am a Govt. Employee and…

Sir, BIFR/AIFR issued the winding up order 1n 2003/2005. Then we got stay against this…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly