where the service matters relating to Delhi Government shall be filed
Do we have a State Administrative Tribunal in Delhi? If not where the service matters relating to Delhi Government shall be filed? As per my knowledge, CAT shall have not any jurisdiction as it is only for Union Government employees. Please suggest. Also please let me know the act and rules applicable. Regards
As per the existing law there is no State administration tribunal.
You will have to file a writ petition against the government seeking appropriate direction
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Whether affidavit compulsory along with contempt petition in CAT
- College student threatening for physical violence what action possible
- What s the procedure for cheque bounce case
- How to file divorce and documents required for file
- A person living in my property illegally and not ready to leave