What type of action is possible in execution proceedings against me?
I have lost a civil suit case regarding breaking of employment bond, three months ago. Now the case has come into execution and previous court has transfered it to my nearest court. And as per updated court order it was mentioned (Fresh execution petition is filed. It be checked and registered. Present : Counsel for DH and Naib Nazir to report for 09.05.2014.)
Will you please tell me the meaning of above words? And what type of action is taken by the court in execution proceedings?
The company seems to have got a money decree against you and you can file objections in execution petition but the executing court cannot go behind the decree.
An appropriate remedy would be to file the first appeal.
Your property can be attached in execution proceedings to honor the decree of the court.
Kindly contact us for any further details and action.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Equal pay for equal work in private companies
- Want to know right of tenant under pagdi system
- Someone using my company name and number for some fraud scheme.
- Wife filed complaint u/s sec 498 A against me how can I protect myself
- Neighbour is constructing toilet in compound wall and threatening us