quesWhat type of action is possible in execution proceedings against me?

I have lost a civil suit case regarding breaking of employment bond, three months ago. Now the case has come into execution and previous court has transfered it to my nearest court. And as per updated court order it was mentioned (Fresh execution petition is filed. It be checked and registered. Present : Counsel for DH and Naib Nazir to report for 09.05.2014.)


Will you please tell me the meaning of above words? And what type of action is taken by the court in execution proceedings?


  • ans


    The company seems to have got a money decree against you and you can file objections in execution petition but the executing court cannot go behind the decree. 


    An appropriate remedy would be to file the first appeal. 


    Your property can be attached in execution proceedings to honor the decree of the court.


    Kindly contact us for any further details and action.


  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

My company is not accepting notice period buyout option. What can i do in such…
Iam joined in a company as civil design Engineer(wood) but I studied mechanical engineering and…
Hello Sir, I work for a Pvt Ltd compant in Navi Mumbai. We have only…

My brother is applying for H1B visa and 1 company has decided to sponsor him.…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly