What outcome if company finds a person with fake work experience?
What would happen in someone working with a company is found having fake experience one day by the company. In that case what is the action the company should take on the employee? Will the person go to jail or will he / she be blacklisted by the MNC?
False experience certificates shall come within the ambit of forgery.
Section 465 and 471 of the IPC are related to this offence.
Section 465: Punishment for forgery.-
Whoever commits forgery shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to two years, or with fine, or with both.
Section 471: Using a forged document as genuine.-
Whoever fraudulently or dishonestly uses as genuine, any document, which he knows or has the reason to believe to be a forged document, shall be punished in the same manner as if he had forged such document.
It is up to the Company to either report the same to the police or just terminate the services of the employee and blacklist him.
Kindly contact us for any further details and action.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- My aunt sold my dad's property and did not give share to my mother
- Wrong Cadre allotted in govt service can I file a case in CAT
- How to correct father's name in documents if father has died
- Person borrowed money and gave 2 cheques which have been dishonored
- Flat association related problem. How to get RWA information?