What is the minimum pay scale in private sector company?
I am working in a private company in delhi. I want to know if there is any minimum pay grade in private sector companies? If yes what is the minimum pay?
As per the amendment in 2014 in the Minimum Wages Act.
Every person in India whether he/she in blue/white collar job shall earn minimum INR 15,000 wage.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Transferred property can he sell property without owner's knowledge
- Being legal heir can we claim sister's PF and house after her death
- FRAUD IN LAND PURCHASING,RECOVERY OF MONEY
- Service center not able to fix problem in my bike can I claim refund
- Person took money promised to give job now absconding