what is difference between VRS and resignation
Please guide what is difference between Resignation and VRS. Govt servant completed service qualifying for full pension should opt for VRS or Resignation. Is there any difference in Pension or Gratuity or any other implications.
VRS is taken after certain years of service under a scheme and one gets sufficient time to stuck off the strength of department whereas in case of resignation years of service is irrelevant, one is struck of the strength immediately after acceptance of resignation. The Gratuity and pension are granted according to years of service and the person availing is not entitled for pension if he resigns before minimum years of service of its entitlement.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Recovery of money from step children
- Parents forcing girl to marry some other boy how can we stop them
- Right of married daughter on her mothers ancestral property
- Child custody by grandparents of US born whose mother is disabled
- Sister's in laws forcing her to cut off from her family how to deal?