What can be done if a civil suit goes against me? I filed the case.
What is the procedure if a civil suit that we filed goes against us? It was an Employee Bond that I had signed. The decree is 30,000/-. The suit is going in execution.
If the decree is against you, the option available to you is to either file a Review of the decree or an Appeal against the decree under the Code of Civil Procedure.
And in this Review Petition or Appeal you will have to clearly establish the grounds of Appeal / Review. You can engage an advocate to draft the Petition/Appeal for you.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Which house owners are liable to pay for lift replacement in society
- Father in law transferred property to me but received objection
- How to sell imported products in india. How to safeguard my interests?
- College denying to give original certificate on cancellation
- How can we make Khatian?