quesWhat action can I take on my previous employer?

I left the job in my previous company and call them regularly for 2 months for final settlement. Few days ago I got a mail from previous employer & asking me to pay 20000/- for excess mobile usage & lost camera. But I had returned all my assets when leaving the company and they had never taken my sign on any paper stating that you had this limit of mobile usage. What can I do now please help me.

• ansWhen you returned the assets did you execute or signed any F&F form. Please specify the same.

Further, if you have used mobile phone of company during the course of employment, then you are liable to make the payment.

Furthermore, if you had a camera and you failed to return then you are liable to return the same.'

We suggest that you should meet the HR and resolve the issue amicable. 

If you have not used mobile phone or had a camera, then write an email denying the allegation and request them to provide you with relieving letter . Despite application, if they fail to respond then you can send a legal notice through a lawyer