quesWhat action can I take against my Company for forceful resignation

my MD called me to his chamber and told me to resign. he gave me assurance that he would pay me all the dues and compensation as i worked in the company for 9 years. i had made a reputation in the office and wanted to stay. i fail to understand that why they wanted me to resign. now the company is not paying my dues. what can i do. please give me suggestion which would help me get the job or money

  • ans

    Private jobs are totally governed by the Agreement between you and the company. If the salary has not been paid by the company in that case you can send a legal notice through a lawyer asking to clear the dues and to specify the reason for termination.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

Whether dismissed judicial officer is entitled for appointment as Law Officer or any other similar…
I had a loan with Bajaj Finserv. I due an amount of 6000/- from over…
Joined PIMS as an Assistant Professor. Had to go for higher training. Leave not sanctioned.…

Hello sir. I m doctor by profession M.S.. I had passed passed my speciality degree…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Riddhi Shah

  Borivali East
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly
View in App
Get Upto 40% Off