What action can I take against my Company for forceful resignation
my MD called me to his chamber and told me to resign. he gave me assurance that he would pay me all the dues and compensation as i worked in the company for 9 years. i had made a reputation in the office and wanted to stay. i fail to understand that why they wanted me to resign. now the company is not paying my dues. what can i do. please give me suggestion which would help me get the job or money
Private jobs are totally governed by the Agreement between you and the company. If the salary has not been paid by the company in that case you can send a legal notice through a lawyer asking to clear the dues and to specify the reason for termination.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Husband is not accepting wife. can I ask for alimony and how much ?
- Where can i get changes made in my SSC certificate.
- Criminal FIR was registered, the case went to mediation center.
- I have the Will of grandfather. How can i calculate my share?
- Someone misusing the cheque issue in my name